Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Project 3 Evaluation

Project 3 was one of the projects I really enjoyed. Mostly because before this class I was not very knowledgeable about film at all. Because of the transition that is going on in the film industry and what we have acccess to, digital is definately what I know best. I enjoyed doing the transfers for this project. I really like the way the slinky turned out as well as the film on film transfers. I thought the sound also made the peice more dynamic. It is amazing what sound can do. I know the class said the first cut with the sound was rough and the second one was better but unfortunately i was only able to hear the second one because I was sick. Anyway I learned a lot through this project and thought it was funny that we used a cell phone light to expose the film.

No comments: